Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pretty

I am working on prettying up Sophie's closet this week , these images are very inspiring for pretty.


Don't forget to click on the above link to Cora's Playground and buy a handmade item to support this family and their desire to build a playground in honour of their daughter who has sadly passed before her first birthday . I just bought a lovely necklace.









Happy Tuesday , finally the kids are back at school after a very long and lazy weekend , the kids hogged the computer and we tackled the garage project .
Did you know that mice hate and are allergic to peppermint , so I soaked cotton balls with peppermint oil and my garage which was FULL of poop {thank you little visitors} now smells devine , and I will say it works so far , as a mouse decided to freeze to death instead of entering our minty garage, yeah , I googled "mice hate?" oh and roaches hate mint too not that we have that problem.


9 comments:

restyled home said...

Great photos, and I am glad to hear you have found a non-toxic (to you) solution to your mouse problem!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with for Sophie's closet...

Linda

Lisa said...

SERIOUSLY, I AM GOING TO THE STORE TODAY AND FIRST ON MY LIST WILL BE PEPPERMINT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELPFUL HINT. I DON'T HAVE MICE, BUT DON'T WANT THEM EITHER. LOVE THE PICTURES TODAY. POST ABOUT SOPHIES CLOSET.

HUGS TO YOU FRIEND FROM MAINE

http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

Pink Slippers said...

I'm so happy your vistors are not wanting to come back.
The pictures make my creative juices flow.
Really pretty and fun.
Wendy

Pajama Mama said...

oh, i love those rooms!! beautiful! thanks for the peppermint tip!
-kristen

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

These are beautiful pictures! That last one makes me a little dizzy though. I haven't designed a child's room in a while, and really miss it! I am in love with the tulle on the bedposts!
Thanks for sharing the inspiration.
~Misti

Joanna said...

Love those pictures! They def have some great inspirations!

Lovely Little Nest said...

I loooove the blue nook with the alcove! These are such great inspiration spaces :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

what great pictures - I love the one with the built ins in the closet!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Beautiful rooms...I love the first bedroom and that gorgeous reading nook type area.
Interesting fact about mice...I'll have to remember that for future reference!

LinkWithin

you might also like