Thursday, February 19, 2009

Obama Arrives

Obama arrives for a quick visit to Ottawa , and gathers quite a crowd of onlookers aka fan's or admirers , what an exciting event for those who could be there.

He caused quite a stir buying Canada cookies for his girls , he tried to pay , come on , like the owner was gonna let him do that .

Here he is buying a key chain for his children , I love this, what a Dad taking time to bring back keepsakes for his girls , I can not tell you how many times my father went away and not once brought me back anything , so this is very touching to me, my husband always brings our girls back goodies from trips he takes.


The crowds cam out to see Obama , I am quite sure that visits from the former President did not bring and stir so much emotion and excitement, sorry I couldn't have been there too.


No comments: