Thursday, February 12, 2009

The above photo shows how dark the finish was when these knobs were new , and below shows how natural wear occurs , I love the old look , the patina. You can look at the knobs and see what cupboards are used more than others.





Look how cute and springy these bowls and cups are , from the local grocery store . I used some birthday money from my Opa to get these goodies , they are very cheery on these gloomy cloudy days.



I wanted to share with you what started out as a mistake . When I ordered these Potttery barn pulls and knobs I had planned to use the library pull style one for the drawers only, however what arrived was not the count I had ordered . I recieved many more of the ones shown in this photo , so I decided to install them in the way shown . Well it has turned out very well , I have used the knobs for the uppers and all these library pulls for the base doors and drawers , I love this use , I like the way it looks and that I NEVER catch my pants or clothing on them , like I do on the regular knobs . I will do this in a future home as well, it functions very well and looks
great.




No comments: