Monday, January 19, 2009

Low Key weekend

This is my dog trying to relieve himself in back high snow , sorry for the bad quality photo, my flash obviously didn't work .



This is what we woke up to this Sunday , it snowed for 24 hours . I am so happy it happened on the weeken when my husband was home to help , with my wrist we would have been snowed in .

I think this table makeover is a hit , here is how it looks a little dressed up . I will need to get a protective cloth for when we use it though , don't want to damage it , I will still top coat it , but I am trying to rest my wrist ,and I have been doing that, which leaves me with little to do . Bummer for me.



9 comments:

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage said...

Well, it doesn't look too beachy outdoors, but the indoors looks wonderful!

Corinne said...

The table looks fantastic. Love it. Hope your wrist is feeling better soon.
~Corinne

Natalie said...

Your house is so light and coastal looking that I completely forget that it's actually located where you get snow! LOL.

I don't miss those days...having to dig out a place for my lab to use...only to have her climb a snowbank and p**p at the very top, ugh.

Stay warm,

Nat

Miss JC said...

Oh, it's beautiful! Please come decorate my house! :)

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Oh yes, the dining table is absolutely a hit!

Momma to Bug said...

Wow, look at all the snow! It has been so warm and dry in Colorado the past week. We have had temps in the 60's.

Check out my countertop organization tip if you are in the mood:

http://mommatobug.blogspot.com/2009/01/tip-organization-for-countertops.html

Thanks
-Desiree

The Steel Magnolia House said...

Wow Chris! It looks soooo cold there! Good thing you have the beach house look inside. That's what imaginations are for! Godspeed on your mother in law's recovery...
xo
Kara

niartist said...

I think I already told you I love the stripes on the wall - but I didn't see it here, so I'll say it again, love the stripes! :)

Emilie said...

i know! my pug has to dig tunnels every time we go out...

LinkWithin

you might also like