Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Keeping busy




I am feeling blue. Well not really , I have been painting blue though . I gave Sophie's be a fresh coat of soft blue. Sophie wanted me to paint her new dresser , however the finish was too nice to cover over so I went with painting the side table and bed.


I do not have the color that I have used , it was a gallon I picked up for $9.00 and it was a miss tint , it is a soft powdery blue with a touch of robin's egg blue.








More painting is going on today . I have decided to paint the kids cabinets white , I have over done it with the aqua colors , so it is time to temper them a little .












14 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh that is beautiful! I've been wanting to paint my daughters furniture. I love it!

Cathy

Corinne said...

Your daughters room is absolutely adorable. I love it. I am sure that she must feel like a princess in there!
~Corinne

Iman said...

love it!! please share the color you used on her bed.

Annette @ Designs By A Rose said...

I love this room. It is so peaceful and girly! All the pics I've seen of your house are gorgeous! You have really good taste!!

Chris said...

So sorry the paint color is unknown , it was a miss tint and it doesn't have a label.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Ooooh. SOMEBODY has a room as yummy as a bowlful of candy!

Great job~

Pink Slippers said...

I love kilz here. The blue looks fabulous. I really like it!

MeganSloan said...

Love the room! :)

Jenny said...

Beautiful!

LaurenFaythe said...

So cute! I bet she loves it!

So Not Martha said...

I love the painted bed! What a great room!

Audrey said...

Hello I just found your blog, and I think your home is just beautiful! I just started a house blog and would love to link to you!

Emilie said...

what a fun room to wake up in! it reminds me of a board i have been working on...i might just have to post it now ;)

splendid said...

aiji57
gangguo210
agenting56
baxi59
wulagui77

LinkWithin

you might also like