Saturday, November 22, 2008

~ instock inspiration~

I was looking through some of my magazines and tore out some examples of details I would like to copy , but in my own special way , lets call my way thrifty. The skirting around the front of the tub with the marble edging.
Or this edging .


I love the flavour of this bath room and I am so in love with angled ceilings.

This is how I would love my basement laundry / workroom to look minus the rug , not my style at all , but I love the cabinetry throw in a Dash and Albert rug and a fun light fixture and there you go .





Mudroom space in the basement , why not .


These here legs are coming along nicely.





6 comments:

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

I can't wait to see the legs in place, with the perfect baskets that I'm sure you'll put under there:) I absolutely love looking through all of your pictures of your home and things that you're doing. You inspire! I love it. I almost was going to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, but hello! Canada...Merry Christmas:)

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Great inspirational photos. I love how there's storage with the tub. Of course, when you've got kids showering in your bathroom it's way out of the question, but I like dreamin'.
Those legs of yours are looking might fine!!!
Happy Thanksgiving - well, MY thanksgiving, I'll just send thankful & grateful thoughts towards you (the neighbor to the north).

Anonymous said...

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!


Thank you so much for including this anonymous blogger, I appreciate you including me xox Kathy :)

Happy Thanksgiving !

VisH said...

its really nice home and u toooo....


welcome to my blog for ur great suggesion .....
www.yomantra.blogspot.com


take care

Mike and McGee said...

Love the paneling along the bathtubs! Mike and I were just discussing how we'd like to do that to the bathtub in our master bath!

DeDe Ray said...

I'm beginning to think we share the same "to do" list. This bathtub idea is also in our plans for our continuos reno! Love it!

LinkWithin

you might also like