Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have you ever broken glass?

I smashed and smashed away with my largest hammer today , I thought these tiles would break right in half but they did not , I wondered how I would get them started, well my husband reminded me that around the air vent was the perfect spot to start , and it was. It was very exciting to get one of these tiles out , there's no going back now, it shatters some , I willneed to get me some gloves and a mask before I move on , soon this checker board will be history.

3 comments:

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Woo-Hoo! You go girl!

Kim said...

Woman - you are crazy!!! If I only had half the energy you have!

SweDaisy said...

Getting excited to see the finished product. DOn't you just love taking away something not so pretty and replacing it with something stunning?

Take care,
Lisa