Friday, August 22, 2008

Mellow cream

Here is the chaos who hates painting , well it is done at least the walls, now I must redo the trim , it needed doing anyway .
Light bright and airy but still warm , I will be looking for something new above the settee there , I think the problem is that I was trying to use the things I have , but they just weren't right , and I need to open up to something new now, flea market here I come.

I took the kids to the water park yesterday , can we say one is easy going and the other not so much ......this picture cracks me up .

9 comments:

Deserae said...

The pic of your girls cracked me up....they are so cute :o)

Love the new wall color!!!! It looks fabulous with your furniture :o)I have learned from experience that sometimes it is better to live with a blank wall than to use what you have and not totally love it!
~Des

Anonymous said...

Looks great....which flea market do you go to? Any other suggestions?

mandyleigh said...

I love it! What colour is that?

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

It's looking pretty!! I know what you mean about the different personalities of kids, I can relate!LOL.
Hugs~Kelly

Kari said...

HILARIOUS!!! One looks like she's giving her two cents' worth, and the other is acting as if she's heard it all before. Love it!

Kari :)

Nantucket YaYa said...

Do you feel better now? It looks very soothing, beautiful colour.

For the Love of Cottage said...

Hi Chris,
I like the color a lot. I thought the blue was pretty but trust me I had that blue too and it is just too much. I think you are on the right track now. Have fun looking for something to hang above it.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh, your girls will so love that photo when they grow up! And no doubt, their personalites will still match up!

restyled home said...

You hit the nail on the head for me by saying that you were trying to make do with what you have. I am in the process of re-decorating the wallpaper feature above my sofa, and I was trying to "make-do" with what I had, and it just wasn't working. I wish I had as many places as you to shop from to solve my decorating dilemma...

The room looks great, and your girls are absolutely adorable, as always!