Monday, June 16, 2008

Teachers gift



Our youngest daughter Sophie has really blossomed at school this year , she is a great student and has taken off with her reading, which is exciting to see , especially since both my husband and I were not academic thank god for spell check, artsy and creative yes concerned about grades , not so much, it is just nice to see these things come easily and naturally. Sophie decided to press this flower and frame it for her teacher , who is fantastic really kind and supportive and very capable , reassuring with Sophie's allergy and genuinely concerned about it and her safety.

I asked Sophie if she would like to include a hidden note for her teacher and this is the note she wrote, doesn't that just say it all. That fills my heart , not all teachers are nice and kind nor fun so it is special to have one that makes this kind of impression.

I just wanted to share.

No comments: