Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More Debbie Style

This fan was so amazing , the blades go opposite directions

I thought this laundry room was so amazing, look how high the ceilings are..


This laundry room , I would love one like this the marble counters, and black cabinets, love it most of all, some day I will have a laundry room...
More marble...
These tiles were so beautiful , they have a crackle glaze , and were very textural...
This wall treatment is so easy and gives such class to a plain wall....
I love those doors , I want one for my kitchen....


A little workout space , what a luxury...
And a beautiful shower , and a separate room for the toilet...
Gorgeous...



5 comments:

megduerksen.typepad.com said...

i am going to move into this house.
so so pretty.
even the laundry room rocks.

Suzanne said...

Oh I want the washer and dryer. WOW....and the subway tile in the bathroom. Awesome. What great inspiration.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

Hillcrest Acres said...

Wow...Wow...Wow!!! Thanks for sharing these photos. I especially love the green bedroom. I wish I could visit these models.

Heidi said...

I for one LOVE those glass doors!!! I want 'em for my sitting room!

The Gerster Family said...

The picture with the bed and the six pictures above it is such a good idea. I found an idea similar in a magazine and did it in my baby's nursery. I just took different scrapbooking papers and put them in matching frames. A quick, easy decoration! Love it!