Sunday, January 20, 2008

Please click to enlarge and enjoy the wonders of this beautiful shop Au Lit Linens on Yonge Street in Toronto. The wall color on the left side of the room in this view was SKYLIGHT by Farrow and Ball gorgeous.
I finally went back to being a blond, I feel like me again, funny something like that , I waited so long to be a blond and now I am one, inside and out. I saw this beautiful can of hairspray and really bought it because it was pretty...!
I was shopping with my dear friend Linda, my soul sister, she came down to the area to visit family and lucky me I was just a short drive away, we got to spend many hours shopping around Toronto , unfortunately the great places that appeal to us are so scattered around we didn't get to stop as many places as we would have liked. We happened upon this little shop , where the lovely french woman sews up wonderful children's blankets , mobiles and bunting bags, I coveted her fabric storage solution, these simple boxes dressed up with this wave trim, so clever, I think that will appeal to many of my blog readers.
We stopped by Au Lit Linens as very swanky linen store , so glamorous and full of inspiration , yes, full of bargains no! In my dreams I could afford those linens. I did not see a price tag below $98.00, A lot rich for my blood.

Yummy colors, and feminine I adore the style, eye candy.

No comments: