Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Cheer is spreading.

I love opening the Christmas ornament boxes its like getting an early present , I always forget what new purchases I made last year.
I love this winter white feel, I don't remember having these glittered Christmas trees at all sure glad I bought them though.
I am going for a less traditional look for the holidays , less is more.
Still lots to be done..I will keep on with the updates.


Stephanie said...

Wow, everything is really pretty! All of the silver and white glittery items look so pretty in your home.

Aimee said...

Oh, I was just starting my Christmas decorating today too! So fun, although a little overwhelming. Once I got started, I was ok though. It's so much fun to look through the boxes and remember what I have! Made some sparkly balls too! :)

Shannon said...

It's looking very festive!! Snow...Oh I wish we got more snow where I live!