Thursday, October 18, 2007

This one's for Liz

This post is for Liz who is contemplating new drapes, I have put together some suggestions I thought might be fun for her. I can't wait to hear what you think. Alright this is my number one favorite, the tones are perfect for your room, I have this fabric in my family room, on my desk memo board and roman over the sink window, its seersucker, really nice.In reality the colors are more deep , its not pinky at all, its an earthy red. , two shades of mossy green and tan/brown, on a cream background.
I am a big stripe fan , so this one jumped out , it would also be perfect for your room.
This is a super winter drape , perfect for decorating at Christmas time, I would use this in one room, and the red stripe in the other.
This brown print has a vibrant green that would work well with your red touches , but I still love number one.
all of these fabrics can be found at www.designerfabrics.ca

5 comments:

Liz said...

Holy Smokes! I did not expect this kind of help! You are right, those prices are very reasonable. I adore all of them, but I think my favorites are the red and white fabrics. They are super dramatic and high contrast, I love them! In my dream world I would have this fabric:

http://www.designerfabrics.ca/shop/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=19001

Someday I'm going to shift to this color scheme, and slip my hubby a sedative so he won't notice! :)Thank you SO much Chris!

chriskauf said...

You are a bold chick, that's fun and hot.

Stephanie said...

Those are great prints and stripes. I made my drapes out of the Queensland fabric by Kaufmann (funny, huh?)in crimson and it looks great when the house is decorated for Christmas. I am ready to change them because they are about 5 years old now, but I think I will wait until at least January!

restyled home said...

Thanks for the link! That was so nice of you to do for Liz...she is so nice, and you are so thoughtful of others! You are going to take the decorating world by a storm...I can't wait to see how your business grows once you are ready to fully start!! You will be a force to be reckoned with!!!

Have a great weekend,
Linda

Kim - ScrapToMyLu said...

I have a new blinkie for all featured Creative Blog bloggers. Just email me for the code
krjdemmon[at]comcast[dot]net

LinkWithin

you might also like