Friday, October 12, 2007

Fingers Crossed








I have taken my time, finished some projects and put together a book showcasing my work on this house, as I am entering the Canadian house & home magazine design contest, 13 pages in all.

I thought I would show you what I have come up with , I think it shows the vast array of projects I have completed around the house.


I'm not counting on anything, I just hope to get noticed a little bit, it would just be such a thrill to be in my favorite magazine. It would be a highlight.


I am also emphasizing the fact that I have done most of the work , as a woman, and have done all of the work with budget and style in mind.


Who am I kidding, I wanna win.

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh how exciting!
The book looks great! You certainly deserve the recognition after all of your hard work. I wish that your blog readers could help you out by voting!

restyled home said...

Good luck...I'm rooting for you!!

Linda

Jen@The Cottage Nest said...

How wonderful and exciting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Heidi said...

wow, this IS exciting!! your book looks great! can't wait to see what transpires.

andrea danielle said...

Good luck... the book looks great! I had know idea that there was any other woman out there that was brave enough to take on the man projects. It's great being able to do it yourself!

Becca said...

You go girl! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Liz said...

That book is such a wonderful idea! I really think that you stand an excellent chance of winning! Your house is so beautiful, and you did it yourself, which always speaks for itself. Whenever I visit a house that looks like an interior designer just came in and took over, and I find out the homeowner did it themselves... I always get so excited. Good luck Chris!

Michelle said...

What a fabulous thing to do! Your house is such an inspiration to me, and I am sure it will be for so many more people!

Cote de Texas said...

Your house and the book look great! I hope you win!!!! Keep us posted.



Joni

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Good for you! When you win I can say I know you....so please win because it will make all of us seem really important! All kidding aside, I know you have a great shot at this!

chriskauf said...

Thank you all.Blushing

Mrs. Jones said...

Good luck! I hope you win too. Your house is amazing!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Wow, good luck to you! Everything looks beautiful!

Melissa

onelittlemustardseed said...

Your talent & hard work deserves recognition...I really hope and pray you win! Wishing you all the best!

LinkWithin

you might also like