Sunday, September 9, 2007

A beautiful wedding of a beautiful friend.




Tamara and Bernard Andary were married September 8th 2007.



Yesterday was a most beautiful day for a wedding, the sun was shining , it was not too hot, which it has been lately, everything went off without a hitch. The bride was more beautiful than ever, Tamara Lee now Andary is an incredibly beautiful girl both inside and out, so I knew she would be a stunning bride, radiant that's how she looked. I worked with Tammy when she was still in high school and as older adults until I had my first child ,so we have known each other for some 14 years now, and I was so thrilled that Tammy allowed Todd and I to be a part of her very special day , I am feel very honoured that she included us. Belly dancer and Chinese lion dance , it was a feast for the eyes, the food abundant and ever flowing, it was a wonderful evening no detail overlooked , with old and new friends.
Well done Tammy and Bernard you threw a wonderful party a celebration, hope you enjoy your honeymoon.... we will see you soon.

No comments: