Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cupboard progress

After and before...



This is for my master bath my towel hooks, pottery barn had a similar coat rack that I liked, so I just duplicated it , nothing more than some MDF nipped at the corners and some great hooks from Home Depot for about $9.00 for the three ,two greens layered and sanded to reveal the differences.I don't like towel bars , I find that hooks allow towels to dry much more effectively.


I try to do projects a little at a time, so I often have many things on the go, but I am happy to put one more little thing in the done pile for now.


My medicine cabinet in my powder room is complete, and I am very happy with how it turned out, stripes I thought , I'm hard to please I know, I just used left over paint from other things, two different blues and there you go , good bye country bumpkin hello , beach chic.. its not rocket science but it is cheerful and happy, because I am very impatient, I used the hair dryer to move things along 15 minutes of painting and 20 minutes later a little sanding....what do you think?

No comments: