Thursday, June 21, 2007

What does 200 cupcakes look like?

Wow , I am so relieved that is done .6 hours non stop to the minute, 203 cupcakes , 100 vanilla 103 chocolate, it wasn't possible to pipe the icing like I usually do , good decision , because my shoulder is hurting right now just from icing in the usual way.

I will add tomorrow pictures of Sophie and her graduation.

I am going to bed 12:37 am.

All went well, not one bad cupcake, they were enjoyed and safe for even Sophie , she was so pleased, I was so proud of her, she typically is a very timid girl and to see her so confident up on stage that is quite a sight to see. Oma was able to make it and took time out of her day and brought her charge Nicole with her.
It was a very nice morning.


onelittlemustardseed said...

Wow...I'm speechless...why did you have to make so many? They look yummy by the way!

restyled home said...

You are Super Mum!!Last night In had to bring a treat to Sophie's highland dance recital so I picked up a thing of cream puffs from the frozen section at Walmart.Lazy, lazy... Funny thing was that everyone swarmed them!! I think I'm on to something!!

Heidi said...

WOW...I'm glad you're done. I bet you won't feel like making cupcakes for a little while now! They look great.

Splaneyo said...

I can't beleive that sea of blue. I can only imagine that amount of time you have invested. So much fun!

onelittlemustardseed said...

Thanks for adding more photos...your mum looks so pretty! I can't wait to see her this summer!