Saturday, June 9, 2007

10th anniversary and Kimberley Seldon designer market




I must mention the cupcake is wood, and it was $5.00










Todd and I celebrated our 10th anniversary on Thursday, I couldn't have pictured life the way it is with two big kids and a dog and house in suburbia with the white picket fence and all "really" , but things are great we are still together going strong, it is worth the work or the fight depending on how you look at it or what day it is I suppose.



Things were very low key as usual , I forgot on the day as usual,we went out to dinner with the kids on Thursday , I got a anniversary ring with 5 diamonds in January for this upcoming milestone , the emphasis on diamond as it is the first from my husbansd , when we were married we couldn't afford the ring I wanted in diamond so we had it made in synthetic, which never bothered nor does now, especially after learning about blood diamonds why a big rock.



The big "to do" was today the long awaited Designer Market by Kimberley Seldon at the Toronto Exibition Place,it was wonderful, the booths were so beautiful so much to choose from , it was suprisingly not busy which is very unlike Toronto and our two girls were very well behaved , everyone ,girls anyway, got something to take home.



Here are a few pictures of what I got to see today a feast for the eyes. Hope you enjoy, hey sis and friends maybe you could make it down next year and we could make a weekend of it.

Oh and I can't forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI , its a big one isn't it???;)

6 comments:

restyled home said...

Congratulations on 10 years!! Your ring is very pretty and it sounds like you had a great day. I am so ebnviuos of that market...there is certainly nothing like that here!Happy Birthday Heidi!!!

Linda

restyled home said...

Oops, forgot to check my spelling!! That is quite the interpetation of envious!! Typing too fast I suppose!!

Heidi said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Man, I would love an all girl road trip down there to shop at that market!!!!!

What lovely stuff you got!

Heidi said...

Oh and thanks Linda!

restyled home said...

I forgot to mention I have that cupcake, too. I bought it when I was obsessed with creating Sophi'es "Sweet Shop". I had to have it as well!

onelittlemustardseed said...

Happy belated Anniversary...love the rock! If Heidi goes to TO...I want to come too!