Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Glitter party


This weekend my children relentlessly harassed me to work on their invitation cards,they were born on June 26th and June 27th so we have always shared there birthday well really Sophie would just join along in her sisters parties, but I always said when they didn't want to share the celebration that we would not , so last summer Sophie had her first solo birthday party,she new exactly what she wanted , but this year they both want an animal theme so it would be better to have one large party for the both girls and their friend , so I have arranged for an animal lady to come, she will brgin tree frogs, reptiles , snakes, skinny pigs , and other furry creatures, I am very much looking forward to it, not that I like the creapy crawlies, but for my kids I will do it.
So to my dismay and after an exhausting weekend the invitations are finally done pink for Sophie green for Mason, with the help of my new finds Martha Stewart line of craft supplies it was pure glitter pleasure, finally a fine tip glue made for glitter and the finest glitter I have ever had the pleasure to own, I need to find more things to glitter,I am sure the party will be spattered with glittered delights.
I am very thrilled to throw a big bash for my girls, cupcakes , dancing , a huge outdoor tent , animals, a four foot tall frog and 25 little ones in the yard before 6 am ,shh don't tell that's a suprise, and sparklers for everyone, I wanted fireworks but it turns out that you can not have fireworks on a date other that long weekend holidays.This will surely be a festive event.
We will see about the fireworks...I love children's birthday party planning.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

This is where you and I are complete opposites! LOL! I'm glad you have your invitations done, they look gorgeous. That glitter looks divine!!!

Can't wait to see pics of the big birthday bash in June!

The Glitter Fairy said...

How wonderful that you had a chance to play with glitter. Isn't it a blast??? The invitations look great and I'm sure the kids will love them.
Thanks for sharing the fun.
Laurie
The Glitter Fairy

onelittlemustardseed said...

LOL...Heidi....I was thinking the same thing! Thanks for the laugh...you and Linda were seperated at birth!

LinkWithin

you might also like