Saturday, April 28, 2007

Mason's green room makeover






Mason my eight year old has loved purple for as long as I can remember, I am not a big fan of it for girls rooms, it is typically dreary, especially because her room gets only early moring light , I have never liked the result of our joint effort to decorate it, I let her make most of the decisions, it is her room, and I know how much it means to me to have my environment to my liking, so I try to work with the girls on their rooms, so I will show you the bofore and after photos(sorry for the repeat), Mason is really in love with all things frog these days so green is the color she wants , now secret be told I have always wanted that room green, I thought it would brighten it up , and it did, I used CIL farm life it is quite a yellow green , it is very vibrant like my first born child. The curtains remained to her dismay , althought the contrast brought new life to them , and the chandelier got the most wonderful re-do, I am most happy with that , and the circle mirrors I found at Zellers fot $9.00 a piece they sparkle and each one has a view all its own. Enjoy. I should warn you she is a hopelss packrat and clutter bug, its just the way she is , nothing needs to be tossed in her mind and everything is precious.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Love it, but of course I would love any update you do. :-)

Can't wait for the day I'm getting paint colours mixed for our "new" house!

Linda MacDonald CSP(tm) said...

Lovely room! Don't you wish you had a chandelier in your bedroom growing up?! Mason must be very pleased!

LinkWithin

you might also like